Advisory Board at Mariposa Point
We have assembled a local Board of Advisors of respected community leaders to assist us by:
- Increasing our connections to the outside community.
- Hold us accountable to provide our residents best in class service and care at the most affordable cost.
- Provide strategic guidance to our team.
It’s a classic house call that takes waiting out of the equation.
- Our innovative Concierge Medicine program allows our Medical Director and their support staff to visit you or your loved one in the privacy of your own residence.
- A resident may elect for our Medical Director to become their Primary Care Physician, to deliver medical services and collaborate on treatment plans and next steps in the privacy of their own Mariposa Point residence.
- Through our partnership with Summit Healthcare, we offer a variety of services including physical, occupational and speech therapies to support an active and independent lifestyle in both Assisted Living and Memory Care. Each resident has the opportunity to take full advantage of all programs offered, regardless of insurance.
Seven Dimensions of Wellness
We have created a proprietary active living concept called The Seven Dimensions of Wellness, adapting the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler from the National Wellness Institute (NWI) and customizing them for Senior Living. Each dimension addresses the unique interests and personal strengths of each resident, allowing them the opportunity to become their best selves. The Seven Dimensions of Wellness are emotional, intellectual, spiritual, community connections, intergenerational, physical, and social.
One Week University
Every quarter, Mariposa Point and Surpass Senior Living bring together top professors from local area universities to present special versions of their best lectures. Residents have the opportunity to spend one hour a day for a week immersed in lectures and discussions led by great thinkers at a community that believes learning is a life-long process. At the end of the week, our residents receive a diploma for their participation. We hope you will attend the graduation ceremony!